Sales Support Administrator
Siamo is partnering with a well-established company based in Cirencester, working within a leading market going through exponential growth our client's Operations department are requiring talented Sales Support operatives to join their team and develop within our clients most important sector managing the process from sale to delivery including product ordering.
Working in the Sales Support team you will be validating purchase orders received from customers, ensure they are loaded to the internal system within the agreed SLA.
Through time you will become a specialist within the IT industry providing you with an opportunity to grow within a key industry.
You will manage all data inputs and any activity required so that orders are clean and ready to progress. You will manage customer service requests which may include expedite requests, return requests and other post-shipment queries.
This is an exciting time to join. They are ambitious with huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive team.
- Our client promotes from within with clear career progression paths
- KPI related bonuses
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Great incentive schemes including apple products, trips away and vouchers
- Lunch groups and team incentives
Sales Support responsibilities:
- Build close relationships with a dedicated Sales Account manager.
- Supporting customers with queries and processing of required orders.
- Monitor status of orders through to confirmed delivery.
- Use the supplier's systems to check status of orders, allocation and availability.
- Monitor the order backlog and inventory is scheduled.
- Escalate any allocation or delivery problems and updating the whole process.
- Maintain order trackers with key information.
- Approve and Raise customer RMA's.
- Investigate and resolve any internal allocation / receipt queries that affect the order backlog.
What we are looking for:
- Previous customer service or support experience.
- Strong administration skills and proven exposure.
- Working towards KPI's and tight deadlines.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be able to follow documented processes and instructions.
- Previous experience working in a blue-chip company would be beneficial.