Site Services Maintenance Engineer
Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with their prestigious client in Coventry, and are looking to recruit a Site Services Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Salary: £30000 to £35000 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
- Provide specialist mechanical knowledge
- To advise the site manager on engineering works and plan as needed
- Undertake planned maintenance; inspections, daily weekly and monthly
- Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
- To support a 24 hour call out service
- Assist with contractor control and management
- Maintain accurate job and service records
- Service and maintain automated conveyer systems
- Installation of new electrical and non-electrical equipment
- Additional works are required by site manager
- Mechanical - (C&G) Part 1 + 2 Mechanical or NVQ level 3 Mechanical City & Guilds or Level 3 Diploma in Engineering- Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning.
- Certification in welding an advantage
- Conveyer systems and robotics would also be an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrate a good track record of achieving results.
- Experience in planned Preventative Maintenance Systems
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience, preferably within an automotive environment, is
essential, covering APQP and Quality Assurance (QA) activities.
- Proven experience of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Proven experience of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) activities.
- Proven experience of participating in and/or leading product and process audits.
If you consider yourself suitable for the above role please email your CV and you will be contacted for immediate interview.
If you require any further information please click apply and a member of the dedicated team from Coventry will be in touch.