Siamo Recruitment are recruiting for our illustrious client based in Warwick, Warwickshire.
We are looking for a Service Technician with experience in both electrical and mechanical engineering to join the team ASAP.
Salary: 28k-35k (Exact amount to be confirmed upon offer of employment)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of work: 45 hours per week
You will be responsible for effectively troubleshooting mechanical and electrical failures on CNC equipment. Must be able to read drawings, perform routine preventive maintenance on machines and facilities, and be proficient with the use of a suitable equipment. Completes task in a timely manner. We do prefer applicants at least have completed an apprenticeship within this sector or that you have valuable knowledge in this industry so our client can mold you into the business.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair and setup of robotics, CNC machines and other control driven equipment
- Repair, program, and troubleshoot control systems on plant equipment
- Calibrate, repair, program and troubleshoot robotic systems
- Communicate with supervisors and managers to inform of situations that may impact production
- Contact and interact with contractors for maintenance issues requiring outside expertise
- Compile records of equipment and machinery information to use as maintenance resources
- Assist the Lead Maintenance Technician with preventive and predictive maintenance on the facilities CNC and production machinery when necessary.
- Move and install plant and building equipment, layout and make necessary pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic line connections
Please apply using your CV today or contact the office on 02476633135 and ask for Charlie.
- Company car
- Private medical insurance
- On-site parking