Siamo Group are currently looking for an ambitious and professional Administrator to join their fast-paced, rapidly expanding prestigious client based in Saltley, Birmingham.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE
You will need to be an organised problem solver who is computer literate and a confident communicator, detail focused with excellent time management The ideal candidate will be a good team player with excellent communication skills. Previous logistics administration experience is essential for this role
Hours of work: Shift - 08:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
Pay: £8.65 per hour (18k per annum)
What will you be doing?
Working closely within the Logistics administration team the main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with in and out bound calls
- Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions
- Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised
- Dealing with dispatch/receipt orders and handling bookings
- Working as part of a busy team and working to set deadlines based on distribution deadlines
- Dealing with clients and follow up on requests and orders
- Coordinating transportation details and advising on any delays or problems that may arise
- Reporting and providing the correct documentation for shipment to customers
- Dealing with the complaints and customer queries
- Liaising between the hauliers, suppliers and tracking vehicles
- Internal and External Customer Service liaison
If you feel that you meet the above-mentioned criteria and are available for work with immediate effect, then we want to hear from you!