About Our Client:
- Our client is a market leading global geotechnical organisation with presence across 5 continents, specialising in solving a wide range of challenges across the entire construction industry - from industrial, commercial and housing projects to infrastructure construction for tunnels, dams, transportation and water treatment, as well as projects to address environmental challenges.
About the Role/Job Duties:
- To work collaboratively with the Training Coordinator to provide a comprehensive training service to the organisations.
- Provide support and administrative assistance to the training function to maintain accurate and compliant employee training records.
- Support in the coordination of card renewals (i.e., CSCS, CPCS, IPAF, PTS, etc.).
- Book ad-hoc training for all employees as and when requested. Ensuring appropriate authorisation is obtained and joining instructions are issues.
- Support with accurately recording and maintaining training events on the training database.
- Ensuring cards and certificates are copied to employee records and issued to the employee in a timely manner.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing post for the HR and Training Department.
- Filing and archiving training records.
- To be involved in any ad-hoc projects as and when required by the Training Manager/Training Coordinator.
- To provide administrative assistance to the Training Coordinator as and when required
You should have the below experience:
- A minimum of one years experience within the construction sector
- Knowledge of construction qualifications such as CSCS/CPCS training cards
- Proven experience in an administrative position.
- IT Literate in various Microsoft products.
- Excellent written and verbal communicational skills.
- Monday - Friday (09.00 - 17.00)
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews
- Annual bonus paid out every March
- Onsite parking
As you may already recognize, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our client at such an exciting time due to growth.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please do not hesitate to apply using online today and a member of the Siamo Coventry Branch will be in touch to discuss your application. Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this over the phone and would like to submit your CV directly, please do not hesitate to call the Siamo Coventry Branch!