Tactical Divisional Compliance Manager
Tactical Divisional Compliance Manager -London; Weybridge, Gatwick, Maidstone, Thurrock, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, Southampton.
Salary: £52k - £62k per annum plus bonus, Car & Benefits
I am currently recruiting for prestige Parcel company who require ambitious and experienced Tactical Divisional Compliance Manager - London; Weybridge, Gatwick, Maidstone, Thurrock, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, Southampton.
About the role:
- The Tactical Divisional Compliance Manager needs to understand how they can improve each measure of customer experience at every touchpoint of the final mile along the customer journey and establish baselines to measure future performance
- The role has an emphasis on coaching, compliance and the improvement of overall service levels
- You will own the strategy that will reduce loss to the business driven from non-compliant deliveries
- Help to reduce loss driven by Courier Not Received (CNR) - working closely with the depot counterpart (Area Compliance Manager) to identify worst performing sub depots / van routes and rounds from data available. Reviewing end to end process, identifying root cause and implementing action plans to remove loss
- Our customers and clients expect full visibility of end to end tracking. The Tactical Divisional Compliance Manager will support the coverage of digital tracking by working closely with local Compliance Teams, increasing use of Courier Delivery App, obtaining regular updates on asset usage and the recovery of underutilized assets across the division
- You will work closely with the Regional Compliance Managers, Regional Delivery Managers and Field Managers, to ensure consistency and compliance across the network
- You will play a key part in the performance development of the Field Team by making recommendations for improvements in training and associated materials and you will have direct involvement in coaching and the delivery of training
- Work with the Central Services Team to ensure that training guides are kept fully updated and checked for compliance
- Maintain a database for the division of training requirements and actions taken
- Work with the Divisional Manager and Commercial Managers to conduct checks on the most efficient route to market
- Carry out investigations into client requirements, competitor activities, and the latest technologies to make recommendations for improvements to our network
- Attend meetings or training programmes as required, including acting as a stand in for the Divisional Manager in the event of their absence.
- Help the Divisional Manager ensure that our USP is protected via the appropriate use and interpretation of the companies self-employed courier agreement
- Responsible for the implementation of changes to compliance documentation, i.e. ensure that Field Team policies, procedures, communications and operating processes are amended, and version controlled
- Lead small change projects and actively contribute to larger business-based courier network projects
- Previous experience of managing at senior level, coaching and developing others is essential
- You must have the ability to lead on project implementation and the delivery
- Good numerical skills and understanding of statistics is imperative
- Flexibility to travel across the network, which will also include regular travel to depots in London; Weybridge, Gatwick, Maidstone, Thurrock, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, Southampton.
- A current driving licence is required, and you may need to be contactable out of hours to deal with urgent situations
- Previous experience of working within a compliance related role in either the parcel/logistics/supply chain industry is preferred
- Bonus (up to £6,000)
- 26 days holiday
- Opt in benefits
If you would like to find our more information regarding this amazing opportunity, please email me your CV to l.bucciero@Siamogroup.com