We are currently recruiting Team Leader to work for a recycling firm in Rushden.
A Team Leader is an integral part of our client, the incumbent will help Management Team to lead, enforce and develop Environmental, Safety, Quality & Manufacturing activities at the Rushden site and will support at the Sharnbrook site if/when required. S/he will assist in creating a strong culture of active leadership to deliver best in class Health, Safety and Environmental standards whilst creating and establishing positive employee relations.
The Team Leader will assist the Management Team, to deliver success in Key Performance Indicators across Environment, Safety, Quality and productivity working closely and collaboratively with colleagues and other Team Leaders.
Hours of Work:
Rate of Pay:
£11-12 Per Hour
- Ensure all Health and Safety, Environmental and Housekeeping standards and requirements are adhered too at all times. Ensuring you always work in a safe manner, following company policies and procedures and any breaches are reported to your line manager or any member of the management team immediately.
- To ensure 100% compliance to the company EMS and to ensure that the FPP is always adhered to.
- To ensure that all agencies employees have signed our induction requirements and they are compliant with our H&S standards ensuring they work safe and productive at all times.
- To be an active member of all SHEQ activities on site and assist the Management Team in achieving best in class standards.
- To assist in the completion of risk assessments and SOP's when required.
- To conduct regular behavioral observation and record and action those inspections accordingly.
- To deliver to all members of your team regular tool box talks and make them aware of any EHS, quality or operational issues / needs.
- To ensure housekeeping is of a world-class standard and the site is 'visit and audit ready' at all times.
- To ensure that all corrective actions that are issued to you are closed our promptly, robustly and evidence shown to the Management Team.
- To champion Health & Safety / Environmental Statutory and Company Rules & Regulations.
- To ensure that all products are processed to and dispatched to the required quality standards.
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting as requested and action any outcomes swiftly.
- Be Flexible to meet the needs of the business
We are looking for the following:
- Extensive manufacturing and operational experience.
- Confident and influential communicator at all levels.
- Experience of leading and managing operational staff.
- Has potential to move to a larger role within 3-4 years
- Knowledge of modern quality practices, tools and techniques qualified or willing to attain. Desired but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of working in recycling sector desired but not essential.
- IOSH qualified desired but not essential.
- Extensive knowledge of EHS working practices desired but not essential.
- Relevant Environmental qualification achieved or willing to attain. Desired but not essential.
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity for a permanent position with progression opportunities
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need
- *COVID-19 - Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers*
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position - we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
The right candidate could start tomorrow, so apply now or alternatively call Northampton Branch and ask to speak to Chris.