We are currently recruiting for Production Team Leaders to work for our well established Client in the Aston Area.
Our Client is one of UK's largest suppliers of Fresh Produce and has presented the opportunity for experience Team leaders to join their workforce.
This position would suit someone who is flexible , adaptable and who possesses the ability to lead by example . The ideal candidate must be flexible to work any of the below patterns :
Any 6 days in 7.
Pay rate : 8.83 ph and £11.04 ph after 38.75 hours
- Co-ordinate the resources for the multiple production lines to ensure effective and efficient operation and achievement of all deadlines. You may be tasked to operate on different lines or product groups.
- This is a hands on role and therefore as well as leading the team this role will require you to also work on the production lines if necessary to meet deadlines.
- You will be responsible for measuring and monitoring line performance of production objectives/deadlines on a daily basis.
- You will take full accountability for managing labour resources on production lines. Deal directly with on-site agency contact to resolve labour resource issues. You will resolve any other issues directly, escalating to line managers when issues are outside the scope of your role, or if you cannot resolve them.
- Attend daily Team Leader meetings to review line performance, efficiency, raise issues and improvements.
- Ensure all necessary PPE is worn.
- Attend training courses relevant to your role.
- Ensure you workplace is clean, tidy, free of tip hazards and SS Principles are applied.
- Maintain label control and not pass on responsibilities to others without authorisation.
- Undertake any other duty or task that has been assigned to you by a manager.
This will be a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate .