The Siamo Group are currently looking to recruit a telesales Manager for a leading Renewable Energy Company.
We are a forward-thinking renewable energy company looking for a passionate, ambitious individual to manage our telesales team and drive our business forward, working towards helping us expand as a market leader. This role will suit someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has experience in overcoming objections, outbound calling and working towards KPI's.
You'll be leading by example; generating appointments over the phone with the public sectors and innovating new ways to reach out to new customers for your telesales team. A proactive, creative attitude to appointment making is key.
You're also required to gain a great understanding of the renewable energy products we offer. Development, mentoring and initial support will be put in place. Due to this, a positive attitude and keen interest or experience in telesales & telemarketing is a requirement of the role.
Responsibilities of the Telesales Manager:
- Motivating the telesales team and organising incentives
- Reviewing the team's performance daily, weekly and monthly.
- Responsible for innovating new ways to reach out to new customers.
- Helping the team book a set number of sales appointments daily, weekly and monthly.
- Building and maintaining a loyal and effective team.
- Keeping the team's knowledge up to date- booking in relevant training
Requirements of the Telesales Manager:
- Experience within an outbound calling environment is necessary, with previous knowledge allowing you to develop your growing team.
- Experience within direct sales would be desirable.
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise activities.
- Able to train telephone skills and handling objections.
- Positive attitude.
- Adaptable and Organised
- Knowledge of how to use an autodial dialler system.
Benefits of the Telesales Manager:
- Monthly uncapped commissions
- A fast-paced working environment
- Annual incentives and trips away.
- Funded off-site training courses.
- Hours decided by your team's performance as opposed to fixed hours.
- A basic retainer from 22-24K annually is on offer, coupled with an uncapped commission structure alongside this. This means OTE would totally depend on how much you would like to earn?
- Salary: 22k-24k Uncapped OTE-Realistic £42k
- telemarketing: 2 years (Required)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Telesales Manager role then please contact Andrew Burkill on 07966181870 or firstname.lastname@example.org