Territory Manager - Arthoscopy - Beds
Territory Manager - Arthroscopy
Area: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Northants
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + open-ended commission
Products: Arthroscopy portfolio - knees and hips, upper extremities (shoulders), and distal extremities (foot/ankle/hand)
The company: This is your chance to join a global medical device organisation who specialise in arthroscopic ligament surgery. They have experienced consistently high annual growth and will continue to do so. Innovation is a key factor contributing to the growth, as is speed to market. Passionate people are essential to their ongoing success.
Their innovative spirit has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and sports medicine and led to the development of more than 10,000 products and surgical procedures to help surgeons treat their patients better. Focused on patient safety and clinical outcomes, they are also leading the way in the field of orthobiologics, as well as arthroplasty and surgical breakthroughs for the treatment of arthritis. Additionally, they are developing new technologies with potential multi-speciality applications.
They are a global leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics, who has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and developed more than 11,000 innovative products and surgical procedures to advance minimally invasive orthopaedics worldwide.
The company continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for their products throughout the world; however, they remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to healthcare professionals and patients.
The position: Your role as Territory Manager will be to achieve the company's objectives for growth in sales, marginal income, profit and market share by managing all sales activities in the Beds territory for the full company portfolio.
Why should you apply?
- Autonomy and support/ strategy is provided - self-motivation as well as desire to succeed is expected in return.
- If you are not fully in possession of all skills when you join the company, you will have the opportunity to obtain them through sponsored training.
- They proudly maintain a family business culture. They provide employees with first-class facilities to work in, higher-than-industry standard compensation and exceptional benefits. Most of all, they provide a secure future and reciprocal environment that recognizes and rewards hard work and dedication and gives employees a sense of pride and ownership.
- They provide exceptional benefits and a strong, positive workplace culture where employees exhibit great pride and camaraderie.
- All employees are encouraged to participate in charitable events and give back to their communities and make a difference in people's lives.
- Their employee mission means that they invest in helping to make employees' lives better through job security, growth opportunity and wellness support in a safe, friendly and team-oriented work environment that fosters mutual respect. It also means that every employee contributes in some way to healthcare product innovation.
You will be selling to Orthopaedic surgeons in theatre departments. You will be responsible for providing product demonstrations whilst procedures are being carried out, provide training and education on the portfolio and put together packages in order to increase sales. This is a consultative ell, where you will be spending a great deal of time in theatre, as well as dealing with purchasing chain. This is a rapport-building, technical relationship sell. The territory has an established turnover and large potential. Successful and high achievement 'can do' culture. Autonomy and support/strategy provided - high expectations of self-motivation as well as desire to succeed expected in return.
Ideally, the candidate will have previous orthopaedics sales experience. A general medical sales person with a minimum of 5 years' experience and customer contacts within orthopaedics will also be considered.
You will be responsible for implement sales action plans developed by management. You will be providing technical assistance and training to surgeons and operating room staff.