Test Operative - Cirencester
We are looking to recruit a highly-motivated individual to join a reputable and successful business on the outskirts of Cirencester as a Test Operative. The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Manager. The Test Operative will be responsible for performing daily testing needs to fulfill customer orders, installation and maintenance of basic equipment, keeping the lab organized at all times and reporting of testing activity for internal and external use. The successful candidate must be hard working, adaptable and have excellent attention to detail.
- Perform daily quality tests to fulfil customer orders and check customer returns
- Perform testing to assist in project development
- Filing/archiving records and paperwork
- Compare quotes for calibration and submit test equipment to be calibrated per equipment register.
- Reporting on test activities and maintaining of reports for internal and customer use
- Assist with research of test equipment and test tools that may be required.
- Keeping the test area organised and tidy
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management, to work with multiple streams of work of regularly changing priority and urgency
- Accurate record keeping
- Computer literate with experience in excel and word
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Maintain a professional and polite disposition at all times
- Preferred: interest in computers, networking equipment or technology
- Preferred: prior experience with networking equipment, such as switches
- Preferred: prior experience with quality management practices.
- Preferred: qualifications in Computing, ICT and/or Electronics
Please get in touch today if this role is of interest to you, this opportunity could go permanent for the right candidate!