Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham Branch Siamo Group, an industry leading recruitment and training business of almost 40 years is expanding. We're currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who can assist in the development and growth of our established Birmingham operation.
Siamo Group specialises in placing temporary and permanent employees within the distribution, logistics, manufacturing, engineering and office professional sectors and has experienced 25% growth year on year for the last four years. It's a demanding yet challenging, fun and exciting role for the right individual who wants to work within a genuinely unique business that has an unrivalled offer to the market.
In turn Siamo Group will offer a competitive salary, a very lucrative permanent bonus structure with no thresholds, generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension, retail discount scheme, bespoke and specialist industry training and development and unrivalled career progression routes.
The role will involve the following with full training provided -
- Pro-actively and professionally generating new sales accounts
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key targets are consistently achieved
- Constantly improving the quality of service to both clients and candidates
- Business development within existing clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving client base
- Recruitment and selection of suitable candidates to match the client requirements
- Manage the candidate database to propose new applicants to prospect clients
- Conduct the screening & interviewing of potential candidates
- Conduct regular service calls with the clients to ensure complete satisfaction with the assignment and maximise retention.
- The successful candidate will be determined and be hungry for success by nature and interested in developing a career within the recruitment industry. Applicants should be able to demonstrate key business achievements and a passion for continuous improvement and personal development. You will need to be tenacious, flexible, driven and able to multi-task so if this sounds like you apply today and be a part of our success!