Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you ready to help change people's lives and career paths forever!? Every day you will build lasting relationships with people, helping them to create the best opportunities for progression
Siamo Group is an award-winning group, who provide complete personnel services to business across the UK from over 40 locations. Since our establishment in 1984 the group has flourished, rapidly growing into a national business, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who works well under-pressure to thrive in a busy working environment. You will have lots of autonomy and responsibility to grow your desk. Excellent career opportunity with high earning potential. If you are looking to take a step into the industry and have experience within Sales (Property, Automotive, Telesales, Brokerage, B2B, B2C, Fundraising), Siamo Group has an opportunity for you. You will be working as part of a high-achieving team to provide the best candidates to our clients on a daily basis.
Why Siamo Group?
- Fantastic Bonus Scheme
- Great business ethos and personality (link to website)
- Clear progression path and opportunities
- Market leading accredited training programmes (link to website)
- Birthday vouchers
- Employee Benefit Package (link to website)
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance beneficiary
- Additional holidays rising with service
- Bi-annual company communication days; entertainment, free evening meal with hotel provided
Who is right for the job?
Someone with a great personality and a passion for people. A hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work to targets and deadlines. A driven, and tenacious character who is excited about sales, and developing into a top performing recruitment consultant providing the best customer service, managing a portfolio of clients and candidates.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- a goal-orientated approach to work
- the ability to handle multiple priorities
- problem-solving ability
- the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Valid driving licence
- Flexible work availability
Hours of Work: 8.00am - 17:30pm with a 1 x hour lunch break