Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We here at Siamo Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment specialists based in Burton Upon Trent with a bright future.
We have a growing branch where you, the consultant, are in control of your candidates and your clients. The role requires a hardworking and target driven professional to source candidates, manage and grow our client base across the Burton area.
This is an extremely rewarding role which requires ambition, drive and the ability to converse with all levels.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will naturally be KPI driven. You will be required to make outbound calls, manage existing portfolios, engage lapsed opportunities, produce social media content and marketing e-shots.
With a market leading bonus structure, this is an opportunity for a career driven and client focused consultant to develop and build the desk to their requirements.
This role will have a will a variation of responsibilities one of the main becoming the specialist across our temporary and contract desk helping talent find opportunities.
Hours- 08:00-17:30 Monday-Friday
Salary - £24,000
Why Siamo Recruitment?
- First year OTE'S of £32,000+
- Excellent career progression with internal training and external qualifications to be gained
- A chance to have an entrepreneurial vision with responsibility
- An uncapped commission structure with a market leading bonus scheme paid monthly
- Management of a lucrative and busy desk
- Siamo Training offering training courses from A level to Master Degree level fully funded
- Monday to Friday, with no out of office requirements
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy will have the below responsibilities:
- Managing a continually growing client base
- Business development, reaching out to lapsed and new clients across the South West
- Attending networking events and holding regular coffee mornings
- Being point of contact and managing a varied workforce
- Sourcing talent across both industrial and commercial sectors
- Account managing day-to-day contracts
- Attending site visits to ensure smooth running of our contracts
- Overseeing and management of own KPI's reporting to management
- Completion of daily reports
- Registering/interviewing candidates via Systems or face to face, checking right to work etc.
The ideal candidate for our Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity:
- Previous exposure in sales / customer management is essential
- The ability to prioritise and plan daily workloads
- Driven and passionate on providing a high-quality service
- Naturally driven by an uncapped commission structure
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a varied workforce
- Full UK Driving License
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc)