Tactical Regional Delivery Manager
Tactical Regional Delivery Manager - London; Weybridge, Gatwick, Maidstone, Thurrock, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, Southampton
Salary: £37k - £39k per annum plus bonus, Car & Benefits
I am currently recruiting for prestige Parcel company who require ambitious and experienced Tactical Regional Delivery Manager to cover their depots in London areas; Weybridge, Gatwick, Maidstone, Thurrock, Enfield, Hemel Hempstead, Southampton
As a business, my client is driven by our four values of Do the right thing, dare to be different, strive for more and be customer obsessed. The business is run by these values, and they are reflected in all the roles, particularly within the Tactical Regional Delivery Manager role.
You will be accountable for:
- You will support with leading and managing a team of Regional Compliance Managers, Field Managers and Planners within the Airdrie, Edinburgh and Dundee Regions
- Manage teams to regional service and compliance targets - speed of service, standard/next day, claims and enquiries and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)
- You will be responsible for controlling a regional budget (Courier fees, Contractor spends, ad hoc payments, team expenses and overrides)
- Maximise service coverage of Courier deliveries and collections within the region
- Responsibility for the recruitment of Field Managers
- Conduct regular meetings with your teams, reviewing performance and creating action plans to improve or resolve problems to ensure they achieve key targets
- Review and appraise the performance and development of team members, in line with Hermes policies and identify training requirements to the Divisional Manager for succession planning
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active thinker, with the ability to forward plan and create strategic action plans, adapting to network changes and enhancements. You will need to be a strong motivator who can support, coach and lead the teams to drive business strategies as well as personal performance. Help them strive to be the best they can be. The role requires you to have a current driving licence and, at times, can involve working unsociable hours. Previous experience of working within the parcel or supply chain/distribution industry is essential.
We understand that our Tactical Regional Delivery Manager position is a demanding yet rewarding role, it's a lot of responsibility and we are looking for colleagues to join us who have the experience and desire to drive a great customer experience in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Bonus (up to £6,000)
- 26 days holiday
- Opt in benefits
If you would like to find our more information regarding this amazing opportunity, please email me your CV to l.bucciero@Siamogroup.com