Immediate start, Admin Support person required by Siamo at our prestigious client based in Burton Latimer (NN15 ).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning recruitment agency - Siamo Group
- Access to staff shop
- Opportunity to win a gift for Employee of the Month
- Free on-site car parking
- Excellent canteen facilities, with hot & cold food, vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food
- Longevity of work, some existing colleagues have up to 36 months of service
- 28 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked)
- Excellent 'local' transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client
- Secure (covered) bicycle sheds
- Tue- Sat 08:00- 16:00 - pay rate £9.21/hour
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Paper applications available upon request
- Video interviews available
- Evening and weekend interviews
- One-way system throughout the site
- Social distancing remains at 2m
- LLOP Picking ensures Social distancing can be adhered to
- Hand Sanitiser points throughout
- Touch points cleaned regularly
- Staggered start and Finish times to reduce the flow of colleagues
- Canteen restricted to 2 x colleagues per table
- Dedicated break times for the busy shifts
- All new candidates have their temperature checked prior to induction
- Regular site review of current Government policy/Advise
We are looking for someone who:
- Must be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office products and will enjoy working as part of a team.
- Previous experience within an Admin/Planner role would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills required for dealing with customer queries both by email and phone in English.
Welfare and Engagement
Siamo benefits including:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services
- Professional counsellors
- Financial support
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
- Life insurance
- Should be a positive, enthusiastic person
- Must be able to work alone, as part of a team and be able to stand for the whole of your shift.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with hauliers/ customers to ensure smooth transactions and giving feedback to our client.
- Planning deliveries on a WMS system.
- Processing driver's manifests on a Transport Management system (updating delivery times, raising incidents for discrepancies)
- Various reporting using Microsoft Excel.
- Contacting hauliers to chase for outstanding Proof of Deliveries.
- General Admin duties to include photocopying, scanning documents etc.
- Input data and analysis
If all of this sounds like the role for you, please apply now and we will be in touch
Once we receive your CV, we will be able to offer you a choice of how you register with us, either traditional in-branch registration or our digital on-line registration - YOUR choice.