Technical Support Specialist
You will be working within the Technical Services area of the Cirencester factory, supporting and encompassing Technical
and Sales support across our Factory Automation range of technologies.
This is a role that adds real value to the Technical Services Department and will have visibility across the UK business. We
are therefore looking to appoint an individual who is keen to develop and demonstrate his or her skills and experience and
really make the most of this opportunity.
Core responsibilities include the following:
Support in the specification and implementation of Factory Automation products to realise customer
specific solutions for a wide range of Industrial Applications and to develop a good understanding of the company
products and services, customers, competitors, and the business environment.
Support the complete Technical sales process from first customer contact through to order fulfilment, having direct
contact with the customer, Product Specialists and sales teams.
- Support in the management of customer Enquiries & Technical Requests.
- Identifying opportunities at the customer and looking for ways to add value to these opportunities.
Assist in providing Technical Product and Application Support to new, potential and existing customers as well as
internal and external sales teams.
- Reviewing customer orders which have a Technical content to ensure accuracy on order placement in the manufacturing plant.
- Newly qualified in a relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Structured working approach to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail, decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to present self well when communicating with customers and suppliers
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- SAP knowledge is desirable
if this fits you well please do not hesitate to apply.