UK Service Engineer
The Siamo Group are currently recruiting for a UK Service Manager.
The client are currently seeking an experienced UK based Service Engineer to join our expanding service team to provide support for our full product range. You will have a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to take on an influential role within the organisation and have the knowledge and understanding of low to high voltage industrial, rail electrical and oil and gas distribution equipment.
As an Engineer you'll be required to commission, repair, rebuild and service to the highest of standards with the ability to carry out on-site diagnostics and corrective actions. All site repair work is to be completed within our first time fix initiative and that the work is carried out safely and to our required quality standards.
- Provide support on our full product range within the UK service market.
- Attend customer locations as directed by the Service Manager, there maybe a requirement to travel overseas to carry out support on our product range if required.
- Ensure that all work complies with our engineering standards and, as relevant,
- Carry out inspection/checks on your own work as it proceeds and ensuring that the equipment performs satisfactorily, safe and operational before handing back to the client.
- Ability to work with high level technical data with a high level of attention to detail.
- Inter-department liaison and communication throughout the organisation
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as accurately keeping to defined plans and specifications.
- Ability to prioritise workload and get it right first time.
- Electrical Engineer (HNC/D Level)
- Demonstrable knowledge of high voltage distribution and supply equipment with a good level of fault finding and repair knowledge.
- Understanding and experience with electrical capital equipment.
- Qualified to work in an electrical hazardous area or willing to undertake relevant training
- Ability to work independently with a good customer focus and commercial acumen.
If you fell you're suitable for this position and would like to find out more information, then please contact Jordan May at The Siamo Group on 0114 273 7741 or firstname.lastname@example.org