Love cars? Like working outside with a great team? Award winning recruitment company, Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Vehicle Dismantler for a valued client based in Rugby.
To contribute to the profitable success of the site by removing parts from vehicles in a damage-free fashion, for resale to trade and public. Candidates must have previous experience in vehicle mechanics and have access to their own tools which need to be adequate to do the job.
The successful applicant must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious and be comfortable working in a very busy, fast-moving environment.
The role involves working outside:
- Removing car parts from accident damaged vehicles for re-sale to the trade and public, working outside at our vehicle storage facility
- Carrying out parts checks for the sales team prior to removing the parts for customers
- Carrying out basic quality control on parts
- Ensuring machinery and equipment is safe and maintained in working order - preventative maintenance
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices ensuring area is always clean and tidy
- Ensuring compliance with environmental and health and safety policy and rules
- Compliance with manual handling guidelines
- Meeting agreed targets for removal of parts
- Responsible for parts removed within acceptable damage limitations
- Confident in dealing with a wide variety of car makes and models, reliable and conscientious
- Previous motor mechanics/body shop experience is essential, as is the possession of your own set of tools
- Previous experience Fork Lift Driving an advantage
- Car mechanics: 1 year (Required)
Hours: Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 42.5 hours
Benefits: 28 days holiday increasing with service, company pension, generous staff discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please call on 02476 633 135 and speak with Louis or apply using your CV today.