Vehicle Preparation Operatives
Vehicle Preparation Operatives Required!
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with experience working withy motor vehicles.
We are looking for a hard-working individual to join a team within a company that refinish/refurbish vehicles.
This can be a fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone who is keen and able to work at pace.
Hours of Work and Pay
- £10.00 - £11.00 Per Hour. Overtime paid at time and a half.
- 40 Hours Per week
- Monday to Friday 07.00am - 15.30pm
- Saturdays available at OT rate.
- Refinishing of vehicles
- Refurbishing commercial vehicles of varying sizes and models
- Minor body work repairs
- Use of tools to sand and fill panels
- Ensuring all prep work is completed prior to painting.
- Adhering to the company's strict health & safety rules and regulations.
- Experience working with commercial vehicles
- Must have experience of minor body work repairs
- Able to use sanders and other preparation tools
- Knowledge of masking techniques
- Able to undertake filler work
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Physically fit enough to carry out manual work required.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays??
- Pension Scheme???
- Free on-site car parking??
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers?
- Excellent chance of a?Permanent'position??
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org