Siamo Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator.
This role reports into the Warehouse Operations Manager and is primarily responsible for managing own workload as well as the teams, customer accounts, collation of data for invoicing, KPI's and other administrative tasks as required.
Responsibilities to include;
- Production of system paperwork as required.
- Generation of customer reports as required both manually and through the Warehouse Management System.
- KPI reports.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails.
- General administrative duties as required to support the operations.
The successful candidate should;
- have administration experience within a warehouse environment
- preferably have experience of warehouse systems but this is not essential as training can be given
- be accustomed to dealing with fast paced environments in a calm methodical manner with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- be comfortable communicating at all levels (warehouse, office staff & customers)
- have well developed organization skills and the ability to deal with a variety of different tasks simultaneously
- be calm under pressure, reliable and adaptable with a flexible attitude towards hours and shift patterns
- have an attitude and general predisposition towards high levels of customer service along with the drive and commitment to deliver excellent customer service levels.
Hours - 11:00-19:00 Monday-Friday
Pay - £8.20ph