Siamo Group are currently looking for a driven and professional experienced Logistics Administrator to join their fast-paced, rapidly expanding prestigious client based in Wednesbury, West Midlands.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE
You will need to be an organised problem solver who is computer literate and a confident communicator, detail focused with excellent time management.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Previous logistics/transport administration experience is essential for this role
Hours of work and pay:
Shifts - 09.00 - 17.30 Monday-Friday
Pay - £10.62 per Hour
What will you be doing?
Working closely with our client you will be working within the Logistics administration team the main responsibilities will include:
What you will do:
- Ensure proactive timely administrative support via phone and email allowing us to understand the root causes of any problems to better serve our customers.
- Help to identify trends that will allow us to make performance improvements.
- Provide administrative support for the Delivery Unit Business Lead, such as planning and organising meetings and acting as meeting note taker when required.
- Support our peak recruitment activity with telephone screening, virtual recruitment and training activity to ensure we are operating at full capacity and to maintain high levels of customer service.
- Analyse and check regional and local management activity and plans to ensure accuracy and quality is reported daily.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Previous administration experience gained within a fast-moving organisation is a must.
- The ability to deal with high volumes of work in a timely fashion (sometimes under pressure) and with minimal error.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software such as Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Self-motivation, you will instinctively know what needs prioritising and can deliver time after time.
- A real team player attitude, you will be trusted to get the job done but supported of course!
- Immediate starts
- Paid Holidays?
- Pension Scheme?
- Free on-site car parking?
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a?Permanent'position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Site walk round and induction before start date.
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
To apply, please call - 0121 3848488
If you feel that you meet the above-mentioned criteria and are available for work with immediate effect, then we want to hear from you!
please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org