Warehouse Operative - Doncaster, Redhouse Interchange, DN6
- Are you looking for work that can offer full time work and permanent contract opportunities?
The Siamo Group are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives on an ongoing basis, to work onsite, at its nationally known client, based at Redhouse Interchange in Doncaster.
Whilst experience is preferred, full training is given, and successful candidates will receive 3 days paid training as a Warehouse Operative (picker). Your first day of training will be on a LLOP. On your second day you will be trained on voice picking and on your third day you will put your first two training days into practice under the supervision of an experienced trainer. We will help and look after you throughout your training to ensure that you have all the tools to carry out your job to the expected standard. Also, our onsite team will be on hand during your first 3 months to advise and help you to achieve the standard required onsite. We help you all the way!
- 5 from 7 days-weekly rota provided with regular overtime
- Subsidised canteen and facilities to store your packed lunch
- Lockers available to store personal items
- Onsite Gym, Table Tennis, Darts and Pool Tables
- Secure onsite car parking
- Days (6am-2pm)
- Afternoons (2pm-10pm)
- Nights (10pm-6am)
- Rotating days 6am-2pm and afternoons 2pm-10pm
Note that the first 3 days of training is always 6am-2pm. After this you will move to your requested shift.
Pay-rates for all shifts is £8.91. Overtime is paid at £9.41 after 37.5hrs worked.
All pay-rates increase after working 12 weeks as follows:
- Days £9.55, Overtime £11.99
- Afters £10.71, Overtime £13.15
- Nights £11.42, Overtime £13.85
On completion of your training, you will receive a rota that covers any 5 days from 7 throughout the week. We are very busy at weekends and weekend work is expected.
We regularly review workers performance and recommend the top performers for permanent contracts with our client.
This opportunity is NOT SEASONAL and is long term with PERMANENT positions available for top performers.
Site has taken appropriate action including social distancing measures throughout site and additional sanitizing stations.