Coming March 2020 - Apply now!!!
Join us at Siamo Group at our brand-new Coventry client site, this March.
We are recruiting now for Warehouse Operative roles. These are fantastic opportunities for people who are looking for a new, long-term career in a warehouse environment that is also a fun place to work.
The Warehouse Operative is responsible for the handling of goods from inbound receiving, all the way to outbound despatch of goods, within the fulfilment centre. The role is crucial to ensure that customers receive their goods undamaged, on time and in full.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck, where applicable
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Sorting stock for storage in the warehouse
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system so that it can be located quickly
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay, for transportation
- As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyor line. You will ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine
Additionally, with heavy equipment in operation warehouses can be dangerous places, so following workplace health and safety rules will be essential.
- must be a positive, enthusiastic person
- must be able to work alone
- will be able to stand for the full shift.
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
- Guaranteed shifts and hours
- Opportunity of temp to perm
- Brand new warehouse
What We Offer
- Siamo Benefits scheme which offers free life insurance, discounts in 1000's of shops and all FREE to you.
- 28 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked)
- Cark parking
- Canteen facilities
Shifts are 4 on 4 off over 7 days a week 7am - 7pm
Salary to start from £8.72 per hour and to increase to £9.49 per hour after 12 weeks of completed work.