Witton recruitment have a great opportunity within a fast growing company in Kemble. The role will be working in a busy warehouse environment which will include picking and packing items ready for distribution.
Applicants applying must have the following:
- Own transport or live locally to the Kemble area
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Forklift license preferred although training could be given
- Positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed
This is a temp to role therefore however there could be a few permanent roles available going forward therefore, it is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your skills and ability within a well established distribution company.
Successful candidates will be expected to work 40 hours per week and will receive a salary of £7.50 per hour, this will increase going forward after 12 weeks and overtime is available.
The right candidate will need to hard working, reliable and flexible as this role will include helping out in the quality control and product assembly department when required.
Full training will be given.