Are you available to start immediately?
Witton Recruitment are looking for warehouse operatives, to join a team of hard-working individuals. The role will be working in a busy warehouse environment which will include picking and packing items ready for distribution.
This role will include helping out in the quality control and product assembly department when required.
Applicants applying must have the following:
- Own transport or live locally to the Kemble area
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent communication skill
- Positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed
- Be able to work hard under pressure in busy periods
Successful candidates will be expected to work 40 hours per week and will receive a salary of £7.50 per hour, this will increase going forward after 12 weeks and overtime is available.