Warehouse Operative - 1400-2200
Siamo Recruitment are working with our client based in Thrapston and are looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join the busy team.
The job involves picking and packing high-end designer shoes and accessories for store and home delivery.
- Picking the correct quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
- Report stock differences on the picking list.
- Packing of orders and organise the shipping area.
- Check the quantity and quality of the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive and unpack incoming goods.
- Use hand scanning warehouse software.
- Monday-Friday 06:00-14:00
- Monday-Friday 08:00-16:00
- Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00
- Monday-Friday 14:00-22:00
- Monday-Friday 22:00-0600
- Tuesday-Saturday 08:00 -16:00 (some heavy lifting is needed)
- Part-time hours between Friday and Monday 08:00-16:00**
We are interested in hearing from experienced people, however full training is provided so it is not essential
In return we can offer:
- Good rate of pay £8.21 rising to £8.87 after 12 weeks. Overtime rates from £10.55 plus shift premium for afternoons and nights.
- Free secure onsite parking.
- Guaranteed rota and working hours
- Long term opportunities, with permanent contracts available to the right candidates.
- Clean and friendly working environment.
- Siamo benefits package including free life insurance, high street discounts and vouchers
Click to apply now.