Warehouse Operatives AM: £11.29 / PM: £13.55 / NIGHTS: £14.68 / OT: £16.94
Siamo Recruitment are now recruiting for their client, who are a global leader in logistics. We are looking for Goods-in Operatives to join our client's Thrapston operation, ASAP.
- Goods in, handballing and palletising product (boxes of clothing)
- Possible progression to order picking orders using voice pick system and LLOP trucks
- General warehouse duties
- Basic - £11.29 per hour AM, £12.03 PM, £13.55 Nights
- Overtime - £16.94 per hour
- or 1400-2200
- or 2200-0600
- Fixed shifts
- Initially 4 hours paid induction
- Previous experience welcome, but full training is provided
- Temp to perm opportunities for the right candidate
- Work for the best agency that puts people first - Siamo Group
- Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers?
- Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
- Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards'and other reward schemes and fun competitions
- Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred??
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from'Siamo
- Free on-site car parking, smoking shelter, outdoor break area and more
- Paid Holidays, pension scheme? Of course..
You are welcome to choose how you want to join Siamo:
- Remote registration options, so you can do the "paperwork" in your own time, online
- Office registrations and interviews, so you know what it feels like to be welcome to the Siamo family!
- Onsite registrations and interviews, so you can absorb the great vibe of the workplace even before you start
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. To apply, follow the job application process of this job board and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP!