Warehouse Operatives- Afternoon Shift
- *Immediate Starts Available - Warehouse Operative?**
An opportunity has arisen to join one of our prestigious clients who are one of the largest privately owned transport and logistics companies rapidly expanding in the United Kingdom. Our client is based in Minworth, Sutton Coldfield B76 with excellent transport links.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be working on a production line Picking/Packing alcohol products and you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of exceptional service. (Please note that you will be required to complete other duties within the warehouse as and when instructed.)??
Hours of work and pay:?
Pay?-?£8.91'per hour, overtime after 40hrs £11.14 per hour.
REFER A FRIEND AND EARN £50 FOR EACH FRIEND THAT STARTS WORK
- Previous employment within the warehousing industry??
- Experience in picking/packing products
- Excellent communication would be required on site.?
- Unloading and loading goods that enter and exit the warehouse.?
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.?
- General housekeeping as you work.?
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team.??
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.??
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management.??
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from'Siamo??
- Paid Holidays??
- Pension Scheme??
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £50 for each friend referred??
- Free on-site car parking??
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers?
- Excellent chance of a?Permanent'position??
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
TO APPLY PLEASE CALL - 0121 3848488