PPT/LLOP Driver - Warehouse - Dunstable
PPT/LLOP DRIVERS REQUIRED:
Siamo Recruitment working with our prestigious client based in Reading have opportunities for PPT/LLOP drivers. The role is long term providing ongoing and stable regular work.
- Reporting to Warehouse Team Manager
- Ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements by completing each function at the highest standard
- Carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as sorting, re-packing, stacking, unloading, pallet truck operation, despatch and loading duties.
- Manual Lifting
- Carry out duties accurately, above the required minimum productivity rate
- Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
- Undertake such additional activities as may be required
- Shift patterns of PM 13:00-21:00 or Nights 20:45 - 04:45
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of driving a PPT/LLOP, with a current valid license is an advantage
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment.
- Ideally, experience in all aspects of warehouse work
- Flexibility to work, in a variety of roles
- Punctuality, reliability and commitment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to work
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
What we can offer:
- £10.50 per hour on PM shift 13:00-21:00 or £11.50 per hour on nights 20:45 - 04:45
Overtime paid on late shifts:
Hours worked over 8 hours - x1.33 (time and a third) = £13.96ph
For a 6th Shift -x1.5 (time and a half) = £15.75ph
For a 7th Shift -x2 (double time) £21ph
Overtime paid on night shifts:
Hours worked over 8 hours - x1.33 (time and a third) = £14.11ph
For a 6th Shift -x1.5 (time and a half) = £17.25ph
For a 7th Shift -x2 (double time) £23ph
- Siamo benefit's package including high street discounts, cash back incentives and exclusive promotions
- On-site self-service canteen
- Free on-site parking
- Training opportunities and possible full-time contracts for the best candidates
- Working with Internationally recognised companies and brands
START DATE SEPTEMBER 2021!
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please Submit your CV now