Warehouse operative day shift great pay
Warehouse operatives - long term work - Great Pay Rates
Award winning recruitment company- Siamo Recruitment in partnership with a prestigious client - is currently looking for Order Pickers/ Warehouse Operatives to join the team in the busy warehouse in Basildon, SS14. We are offering a market leading opportunity for candidates that want to work within the warehousing environment with the opportunity to progress their careers.
Pay rates (first 12 weeks):
- STD £9.50 p/h
- OT £11.20p/h
- Average working hours in a week is 37.5hours (break unpaid)
After you pass your 12-week probation period you will receive an uplift:
- STD £ 11.12p/h
- OT £ 13.90p/h
- + paid breaks!
We can offer you:
- Inductions available every week
- Recruitment and selection sessions carried out onsite once a day
The benefits include:
- Great rates of pay
- 10% staff discount
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Long term work - Available all year round!
- LLOP training provided
- Fantastic subsidized canteen opens across all 3 shifts serving hot and cold food
- Heavily discounted staff shop with up to 60% off
- Employee of the month scheme
- Designated sheltered smoking area
- Free onsite parking
- 29 days paid holiday per year (32 after 12 continuous weeks of service)
- Regular fun events
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Siamo Benefits, including free life insurance and discounts in 1000's of shops
Fed up not knowing what you're doing next week? We offer Rota 9 months in advance so you will know exactly when you are off to spend that quality time with your friends & Family
- Successful candidates will start on our comprehensive 3-day induction and training program
- You will be fully trained to drive a LLOP (Low Level Order Picker) to order pick products to go to store.
- Picking products uses a voice headset that gives clear instructions of what you need to do.
- Stacking the picked items carefully into the cage ready to send to the stores.
- Lifting items with a range of weights and sizes, some heavy lifting required
- Ensuring that working areas are always clean and tidy
- Following the health& safety rules at site
- Previous order picking experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
All shifts are working from any 5 days to 7 and the role does involve regular weekend working.
Weekly rotating shifts from 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00.
Who are we looking for?
- Colleagues who can follow the shifts provided
- Colleagues preferably with warehouse experience (or similar) but not essential as full training given
- Colleagues with great "can do" attitude
- Apply today - don't miss a chance for a great work opportunity!
When applying please ask for Milda or Daria who will support you as you start your journey with us.