Warehouse Operatives - Morning Shift
Siamo Recruitment are working with our client based in Thrapston and are looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join the busy team.
The job involves general warehouse duties including:
- Picking the correct quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
- Report stock differences on the picking list.
- Packing of orders and organise the shipping area.
- Check the quantity and quality of the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive and unpack incoming goods.
- Use hand scanning warehouse software.
Monday - Friday 06:00 - 14:00
We also have flexible days working. Work 4 days instead of 5 and have a long weekend!
We are interested in hearing from experienced people, however full training is provided so it is not essential in return we can offer:
Good rate of pay £8.72, rising with length of service
Overtime rates from £10.55. Free secure onsite parking.
Guaranteed rota and working hours, Long term opportunities, with permanent contracts available to the right candidates.
Clean and friendly working environment.
Siamo benefits package including free life insurance, high street discounts and vouchers
Click to apply now.