Warehouse Operatives- Morning Shift (Based in B98)
**AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A RAPIDLY EXPANDING COMPANY**
- ** NEW INCREASED PAY RATES ***
An opportunity has arisen to join one of our prestigious clients who are one of the fastest growing, privately owned on line suppliers of designer gym and leisure wear in the UK.
Located within a newly refurbished, purpose built distribution centre in Redditch, this company has capitalised on its oriented culture and dynamic, can do attitude to achieve spectacular growth over the last two years and are already putting in place plans to expand beyond their current premises to a larger site in the town.
LOCATION: REDDITCH B98
Hours of work and pay:
- Shifts- Monday - Friday 06:00-14:00 (Must be able to work the first 2x Saturday's)
- Pay- £11.00 per hour
- Previous employment within the warehousing industry?
- Experience in order picking/packing
- Experience using hand scanners.
- Excellent communication would be required on site.
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- General housekeeping as you work.
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team.?
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.?
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management.?
- Immediate starts
- Paid Holidays?
- Pension Scheme?
- Free on-site car parking?
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a?Permanent'position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Site walk round and induction before start date.
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
To apply, please call - 0121 3848488