Warehouse Operative Night Shift - 2300 - 0700
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our successful team within our client's prestigious operation in Desford, Leicestershire, dealing with car parts within a worldwide distribution centre.
The hours of work are:
Sunday - Thursday, 23:00 - 07:00, £9.21 per hour
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for one of the following:
- Packaging of items in preparation for dispatch
- Order picking of parts to client specifications utilising pick sheets
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
The successful Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience, however this is not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Capability to work to performance targets
- Ability to pass drug screening
In return we can offer:
- Performance related bonuses twice a year.
- A full paid induction and training, including FLT opportunities which comes with a pay increase of £0.26 per hour for the additional skill set.
- On-going work that can lead to a permanent contract.
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities.
- A dedicated Siamo on-site services team, contactable 24/7.
- Flexible overtime.
Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training from start, involving classroom based learning, followed by 2-3 days partnered with a trainer.
You will also be able to enrol yourself to our Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service set up by Siamo that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners.