Warehouse Operative/Order Picking - Afternoon Shift-Immediate Starts
- ** EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AS A WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE ***
- ** IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - AFTERNOON SHIFTS ***
PRESTIGOUS CDC DISTRIBUTION CENTRE, KEMSTON, BEDFORD, MK43
Are you looking for a role where you can become a fully valued member of a team ?
We are looking for hard working individuals to join a team within a friendly, chilled warehouse environment to locate and order pick products to ensure accurate despatch to customers.
Must be physically fit due to some heavy lifting involved
Excellent chance of permanent position
- * You will be issued with a 12 week Rota working 5 days out of 7 so will include working weekends. Typically you will work 7 from 12 weekends **
5 days out of 7 working 14:00-22:00 - Pay?- First 12 weeks £11.84 / After 12 weeks £12.83 / After 6 months - £13.83
- Order Picking and Packing customer grocery orders using a voice order pick system
- Decanting and scanning products to go into sites stock
- Loading and despatching orders
Please note these roles involve handling meat and alcohol and due to the nature of the products this is a temperature-controlled environment regulated to 3 degrees.
- Immediate Starts.
- Hot canteen facilities
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Support from Siamos onsite team
- Paid breaks
- Regular onsite events
- Siamo benefits Package including:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services Professional counsellors
- Financial support, Health tracker Fitness and wellbeing support
- Comprehensive onboarding and training process.
- Employee of the Month Award
- Refer a friend scheme where you are rewarded for introducing Colleagues
- Paid holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Possible chance of a permanent position with our client for Top Performers
- Free Car-Parking
- Recruitment Process Digital for speed and efficiency with video interviews if required.
- Hard work and passion. You don't need Warehouse experience. Just be focused the job in-hand and we'll teach you the rest.
- A positive and flexible attitude. Self-motivated, always looking for the best in every situation.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Commitment to hit targets
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy whilst working quickly.
CALL TODAY - 01234 984744