Warehouse Operatives - Ongoing Thrapston
We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join the team based here at Thrapston.
Your core responsibilities will be Order Picking, Packing, Loading and Receiving as well as General Warehouse duties.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
- Picking right quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
- Report stock differences on the picking list.
- Packing of orders.
- Organise the shipping area.
- Check the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods.
- Receive and unpack incoming goods.
- Use hand scanning warehouse software.
Ongoing work (Not Seasonal)
Candidates must be able to speak and communicate in English.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is given.
Working hours work on shift basis, we currently have the below vacancies:-
6x 1000 - 1800 Monday - Friday
Rates of pay start from £8.21 increasing to £8.72 after 12 weeks of service. Overtime rates start from £10.55 per hour.
£8.00 shift premium for unsociable hours.
- Overtime is regularly available.
Click to apply now, alternatively please call Chelsie on 07970 422137.