Warehouse Operative (PM Shift) **ONGOING WORK**
Warehouse Operative (PM Shift)
Magna Park, Lutterworth, LE17
£11.51 - £13.62 Per Hour + Overtime available + Enhancements for Bank Holidays
We have exciting, ongoing opportunities for Warehouse Operatives to work for our prestigious client based in Magna Park, Lutterworth (LE17)
We are looking for hard working individuals to join a team within a chilled warehouse environment.
The role will involve picking and packing of products, ensuring accurate dispatch to customers, as well decanting and scanning products into the warehouse. There will also be the requirement to carry our loading and unloading duties.
- *Please note this will involve handling meat and alcohol**
This role offers ongoing work and an excellent chance of a permanent position.
5 days out of 7 (weekend working will be required on a fair rota basis)
- 00pm - 22:00pm
Rates of Pay:
A very competitive rate of pay offering incremental increases as follows:
Rate of Pay
Rate of Pay After 12 weeks
Rate of Pay After 27 Weeks
£11.51 Per hour
£12.62 Per hour
£13.62 per hour
- Generous OT available + Excellent Enhancements for Bank Holidays
Overview of Duties:
- Order Picking and Packing customer grocery orders
- Decanting and scanning products to go into sites stock
- Loading and despatching orders
- General Warehouse Duties
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment
- Hard work and passion.'You don't need Warehouse experience. Just be focused the job in-hand and we'll teach you the rest.
- A positive and flexible attitude.'Self-motivated, always looking for the best in every situation.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Commitment to hit targets
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy whilst working quickly.
- Immediate Starts.
- Hot canteen facilities
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Paid breaks
- Siamo benefits Package including (*see below)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training process.
- Employee of the Month Award
- Refer a friend scheme where you are rewarded for introducing Colleagues
- Paid holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Possible chance of a permanent position with our client for Top Performers
- Free Car-Parking
- Recruitment Process Digital for speed and efficiency with video interviews if required
Siamo Benefits package:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services Professional counsellors
- Financial support, Health tracker Fitness and wellbeing support
APPLY NOW! Or call 0116 2334404 for further details and to arrange registration.