Warehouse Operative PM shift Weekend required
Greenford Customer Assistant Warehouse Operatives - PM Shift Shift: 2pm-10pm
Working Pattern: 5 days out of 7
Hourly rate: £10.00 per hour (increasing to £10.25/hr after 6 months)
Siamo Recruitment is currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our prestigious client based in Greenford (UB6 area). Our client is one of the largest retailers on the market offering great working conditions and development opportunities.
We are looking for people who are flexible, with a good attitude and attention to detail.
You'll play a key role in delivering exceptional service that our client is known for by accurately selecting products for our online customers ensuring products selected meet all the required criteria i.e. substitutes, date codes in our customer fulfilment centre.
Within this role, you will:.
- Pick customers food shopping orders accurately, safely and according to targets.
- Load and unload vehicles to schedule accurately recording appropriate details.
- Work across all temperature (ambient and chilled environments).
- Complete basic documentation accurately.
- Carry out general cleaning duties within the warehouse.
- Ensure all Legal, Health and Safety, Food Safety and Operational procedures are always adhered to
The role is hands on and requires manual handling and heavy lifting. There may be occasions where you will be required to work within the chilled section.
- While previous experience is a bonus (although not essential), we're more interested in your can-do attitude, accuracy, efficiency, and above all you take pride in your work and care about customers and colleagues.
Additionally, we're looking for people who:
- Are reliable and punctual with a positive attitude
- Can accept and adapt to change
- Are committed to delivering the plan and can work to schedules
- Understands the basics and importance of Health and Safety procedures
- Are able to lift and handle goods
- Have a basic degree of literacy
- Can take the initiative and use common sense
- A background in warehouse, retail or hospitality is ideal.
The site is very accessible by bus and underground.
Buses E6 / 92 / 105 have bus station in front of the warehouse.
Greenford Underground Station is a short 2 min walk.
All applicants will be required to have or be willing to undertake Food Safety Level 1 training and Manual Handling training prior to your start date. Inductions taking place week commencing Monday 29th November 2021. If you are currently looking for work press apply to be considered or text 'JOB' to 07790370311