Warehouse Operatives, Swan Valley
Siamo Group are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives/Order Pickers for a prestigious distribution centre based in Northampton, Swan Valley.
Key Responsibilities :
- To accurately pick and pack orders
- To successfully load and unload a variety of vehicles for logistic and distribution operations
- To accurately record the inventory of all products received and stored within designated storage areas
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To maintain high level of Health and Safety standards
- To report and record all accidents and near misses
- To keep all work areas clean and tidy
- To achieve targets and job standards set out by the Management Team
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To abide to all policies and procedures outlined by the Management Team
Previous warehouse experience will be an advantage but not essential as full training is given.
The Distribution Centre works on a shift pattern with the following shifts available:
- Any day of the week: 06:00-14:00, 10:00-18:00, 14:00-22:00
Location: Northampton, Swan Valley, NN4 9BB
- Starting rate - £9.00 AM, £9.61 PM, £12.75 overtime
- Pay increase after 12 weeks - £9.06 AM, £10.24 PM, £13.50 overtime
- 2 breaks during 8 hours shift (15min paid) and (30min) unpaid
- Siamo benefits package
- Subsidised Canteen facilities onsite (Free tea and coffee)
- Free onsite parking facilities.
- Designated Smoking area
- Training opportunities
- Staff shops for employees after 12 weeks of service
- Bus stop next to location NO. 50 and NO.88 from town centre
How to apply?
- Use the job board application process
- Come to our office - Siamo Recruitment, 55 St Giles Street, Northampton, NN1 1JF