Warehouse Team Leader
Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for an Experienced Warehouse Team Leader for one of our prestigious clients based in Minworth, Sutton Coldfield.
As Warehouse Team Leader you will be required to lead a team of up to 10+. You will need to have previous experience Leading a team and good knowledge of warehousing for e.g. A good understanding of delivery of customer service levels in a multi-client operation. H&S.
Good people leadership skills are essential and be able to add value through an engaging leadership style. Developing your team through appraisal and Europa company procedures to deliver customer lead agenda.
Driving a safe working culture is essential. Important you can implement and maintain the highest standards of H&S compliance. Upholding company H&S policies and procedures at all times.
Shift - Rotating double day shifts
Salary - £20,000 per annum
The person we are seeking will be mainly responsible for:
- People leadership, leading and developing your team, shaping our culture using our company values
- Customer centric leadership amongst your team in-order to deliver customer service levels.
- Efficient deployment of all labour resource in line to forecast.
- Monitor and review KPI targets of your team
- Manage the time keeping and attendance of your team
- Lead high standards for H&S compliance of your team and dept.
- To lead a culture of engagement and continuous improvement within your team
- To participate in probation and annual appraisal reviews
- To provide cover to the Team Manager when required
- To be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work.
Skill & Qualifications Required
- - Passion for logistics, customer and leadership of your team
- A positive, CANDO attitude
- A desire to develop yourself and your team
- Quick learner
- Organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Problem solving
- Good PC skills - Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to the details
- Passion for delivering an exception level of customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Team player with initiative
If you feel you are suitable for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org