Warehouse Stock Control - Immediate Start
Siamo Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Experienced Stock Controller for a temperature-controlled logistics client based in Hamshall Distribution Park, Coleshill B46
Our client stores, prepares, and moves food-based products for a variety of customers from major retailers to schools, hospitals, and restaurants.
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
Pay Rate: £11.79ph
In this role you will complete varied tasks which include:
- Roles based in office and within the Coldstore, but don't worry, full PPE will be given to keep you warm.
- Compile and maintain records of physical and virtual product inventories via daily regular activities of cycle counting within the Coldstore.
- Find product to ensure correct product ID, conduct cycle counts regularly and assist in physical inventories.
- Determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Manage data concerned with despatching, receiving stock into store.
- Raising orders for despatching of stock for loading
- Arranging export paperwork for stock out of the UK
- Looking into damages, inventory adjustments, returns of goods.
- Looking at stock numbers, pallet IDs, authorised substitutes, and other listed information with catalogues, manuals, product lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of shipping order.
- Dealing with customers bookings for deliveries
- Dealing directly with customers on day-to-day basis regarding stock issues
- Any other stock issues and investigations / Admin duties
Who we're looking for:
- Previous experience of stock control
- Computer literate, i.e., a confident user of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team.
What's in it for me?
- A competitive starting pay rate of £11.79 per hour
- Weekly pay and overtime paid at an increased rate.
- Free on-site car park
- Social environment with a team who like to support each other to achieve goals, with recognition schemes and shared spaces to enjoy lunch and rest breaks together.
- Support your emotional well-being with access to a 24/7 employee assistance phone line offering confidential free counselling and advice.
- Protective equipment while at work to protect your safety.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION PLEASE CALL: 01213848488