Warehouse Team Managers
Immediate start, Warehouse Team Managers required by Siamo at our prestigious client based in Burton Latimer (NN15 ).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an award-winning recruitment agency - Siamo Group
- Access to staff shop
- Opportunity to win a gift for Employee of the Month
- Free on-site car parking
- Excellent canteen facilities, with hot & cold food, vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food
- Longevity of work
- 28 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked)
- Excellent 'local' transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client
- Secure (covered) bicycle sheds
- Continental, following team rota.
- Salary £25.000
- Temporary roles 4-8 weeks and 3 months, but for the right candidates can be longer.
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Paper applications available upon request
- Video interviews available
- Evening and weekend interviews
- One-way system throughout the site
- Social distancing remains at 2m
- LLOP Picking ensures Social distancing can be adhered to
- Hand Sanitiser points throughout
- Touch points cleaned regularly
- Staggered start and Finish times to reduce the flow of colleagues
- Canteen restricted to 2 x colleagues per table
- Dedicated break times for the busy shifts
- All new candidates have their temperature checked prior to induction
- Regular site review of current Government policy/Advise
We are looking for someone:
- To ensure the health and welfare of all colleagues on site, by promoting the correct behaviours and ensuring that all colleagues follow all processes and roles with consideration to the impact on the environment, food safety and health & safety. Ensure that all the environment, food safety and health & safety principles and legal requirements are being applied effectively.
- To manage the sites operational activities in a manner that is efficient and takes into consideration the service level agreements and in such a way that the site key operational performance objectives are met.
- To lead by example and ensure that high standards are met, maintained and that there is an approach that leads to continual improvement.
- To ensure Colleagues are supported and given clear direction so that the site achieves contractual KPIs. That they manage colleagues' activities so that relevant productivity, quality, and financial performance indicators are met and input into overall site management team.
- To work as part of a flexible team to ensure that all levels within the team are communicated to appropriately and that all relevant information is raised to the correct level. That any issue is dealt with in a timely manner and that deadlines are met.
- You will use as part of your duty any systems, equipment and methods including computer related software as may be introduced to further the performance of your duty. Accept new systems, methods, and technology together with associated training.
- Ensure that all aspects of role are carried out with the consideration of the site SHE policy
- Colleagues are monitored on a daily basis to ensure that they are adhering with SSOWs.
- Ensures that the team has sufficient knowledge of SHE in accordance with their job specific requirements and to support the daily running of the depot.
- Escalates issues where appropriate and ensure that all relevant information is available
- Ensures that service outside of the agreed levels is communicated to the senior team and where appropriate to the customer.
- Ensures that issues are resolved and fed back in a timely manner.
Welfare and Engagement
Siamo benefits including:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services
- Professional counsellors
- Financial support
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
- Life insurance
If all of this sounds like the role for you, please apply now and we will be in touch
Once we receive your CV, we will be able to offer you a choice of how you register with us, either traditional in-branch registration or our digital on-line registration - YOUR choice.