Warehouse work AM shift- FREE TRANSPORT TO WORK
Warehouse work available- Free Transport to work provided FROM Coventry.
- **Starting ASAP - Warehouse Operatives - Coventry - Great shift patterns?***
Siamo Group are recruiting candidates to join a world-renowned high-street fashion retailer, at their national distribution centre in Coventry.
As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for contributing towards operational best practices within a diverse team of people. A value driven client who wants you to be part of where it all connects - Logistics!
Convenient working pattern:
Mostly Monday-Friday so great for a work/home life balance.
Shifts between 6am to 14:00pm or 7am to 3pm. Full time hours at 37.5 per week
- Great attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and work off own initiative and as part of a team
- Good English communication
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and motivated
- Experience in warehouse industry is not essential as on-site training will be given
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
- Meet daily company specific KPI's
- Ability to work on numerous departments to meet business needs
- Order picking using a handheld scanner
£9.58 - standard rate £14.37 - overtime rate
Warehouse details and Siamo Benefits:
Clean work environment
Health & safety compliant
Free tea/coffee machines and outside eating area
Free on-site parking and lockers provided
- Work for an Agency that puts people first - Siamo Group
Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards'and other reward schemes and fun competitions
Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred?'Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from'Siamo
Paid Holidays, pension scheme
You are welcome to choose how you want to join Siamo:
Office registration (Appointment is required) please call your local Siamo Branch on 07966 841899 or 01788 524 700
Remote registration options, so you can do the paperwork in your own time
Video interviews using services that you know (WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Teams, Zoom, etc etc.)Office registrations and interviews, so you know what it feels like to be welcome to the Siamo family!
Onsite registrations and interviews, so you can absorb the great vibe of the workplace even before you start
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction.
By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please call your local Siamo Branch on 07966 841899 or 01788 524 700, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply apply online on this job board and a member of the Coventry Branch will be in touch ASAP!