We here at Siamo Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment specialists based in Cirencester. We have a growing branch across permanent and temporary sectors requiring a hardworking and professional individual to join our team to source, manage and grow our client base across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire.
With a market leading bonus structure and a highly profitable desk already live this is an opportunity for a career driven and client focused consultant.
This role will have a will a variation of responsibilities one of the main being onsite with one of our largest client resolving day to day queries, managing performance of our members of staff, and liaising with all line managers ensuring Siamo are providing the highest quality service to our customers.
Why join Siamo Recruitment?
- Excellent career progression with internal training and external qualifications to be gained
- A chance to have an entrepreneurial vision and responsibility
- An uncapped commission structure with a market leading bonus scheme
- Management of a lucrative and busy temporary desk
- Monday to Friday, with no out of office requirements
- Managing a continually growing client base
- Business development
- Being point of contact and managing a varied and large workforce
- Sourcing talent across both industrial and commercial sectors
- Overseeing and running day-to-day contracts
- Attending site visits to ensure smooth running of our contracts
- Overseeing and management of our Recruitment Resourcer, distributing out workload to assist the workload
- Completion of daily reports
- Registering/interviewing candidates via Systems or face to when (when its safe to do so), checking right to work etc.
The ideal candidate for our vacancy:
- Previous recruitment exposure is advantageous but not essential
- Previous exposure in account management / customer management is essential
- The ability to prioritise and plan daily workloads
- Driven and passionate on providing a high-quality service
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage a varied workforce
- Full UK Driving License
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc)