Reach Truck FLT start immediately - Corby NN17
Counterbalance Truck driver! Immediate start! calling/text "CB Corby" on 07966137034
Looking for work on an-ongoing basis, look no further, join the Siamo team at our prestigious client based in Corby (NN17), working as a Counterbalance Truck Driver.
Continental shift patter 12 hours days 7:00-19:00/night 19:00 to 7:00
Weekends including depends on shift pattern - Rota - 2 days in, 2 off, 3 night in, 2 off, 2 days in, 3 off, 2 night in, 2 off, 3 days in...
Pay rate per hour: Fixed Day/Night £14.26 (overtime available depends on business need). Overtime pay £21.39
All Candidates Must:
- Have a Valid RTITB / ITSSAR Counterbalance license/certificate no longer then 3 years with long term experience.
- Be flexible with working hours.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out tasks as per instructions from warehouse team leader and supervisor/ or as per process agreed with team leaders.
- Perform all MHE checks before using Operate Reach trucks safely as per your training.
- Safely load and unload of vehicles, and check goods visually for damage and correct labelling.
- Ensure that all MHE are clean and well looked after, report any MHE issues.
- Picking orders and using a warehouse scanner gun.
- Loading and unloading containers/lories.
- Works within Company safety standards with a responsibility for others too.
- Remove broken pallets, shrink wrap and debris from floor to ensure safety of operatives.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Always adhere to Health and Safety.
Skills / Competencies ideally required: Up most professionalism and confidentiality always. Enthusiasm, self-confidence and self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Ability to use initiative ad be pro-active. Results focused. Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and drive to continually improve. Strong degree of flexibility within a multi targeted environment. Team player. You will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning recruitment agency - Siamo Group. Free on-site car parking. Canteen facilities vending machines, microwaves, fridges to store your own food, Longevity of work. 29 days annual leave per year (dependent on hours worked). Excellent 'local' transport network, with a timetable to suit all shifts and bus stops right outside our client. Do not delay and apply today to calling/text "CB Corby" on 07966137034